Saturday, March 17, 2012

Here we go again :/

Ohkay . Today I'll be going back to my maktab -.- I hate it . I have to face all those people that I hate . Not all , but certain of them . Erghhh . They're just not like my type . They don't like English songs , and I don't know why -.- . So pathetic . So lame . So old stlye -.- . And they're not even sporting . Some are so serious . Some are so blank . I love to take photos , but they don't -.- . Sometimes I'm like an idiot shouting "Heyyy ! Look at the camera and smile :D !" . But their respond is like as if I'm a ghost or a crazy person talking to myself -.- . Serious shit . I hate those kind of people . I don't know what else to say to them . Here's my last word to them , GET A LIFE PEEPS ! Ohkay , I gotta go pack my bags -.- . So byeee . I'll be back home on the 29th of March kayyy ;D . Assalamualaikum .

No comments:

Post a Comment