Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hey yaww

Ouhkayyy , I'm back for a while , heeeeeeeee (: . I'll be back for my Chinese New Year holiday bout 18 days more , wohooo ! Let's us all do the countdown ouhkay , hehe . Soooo , I'm so far so good at my school , haha , PMR people , PMR , erghhh -.-' . I'm now no more an Al-Azharian , but now I'm an Oxfordian , haha . Yeah rite , I'm now in Oxford 3 , but my classmates are still the one from Al-Azhar 2 . but this year , we're not like last year , we're kinda NERD this year , jyeah , SERIOUSLY NERD -.-' . But it's good for our PMR , hell yeah , haha . And I heard that my twin , Buchee.B is not moving away from SP to KL , sooo that is soooo AWESOME ! . HAHA , ouhkayyy then . So that's all for now , till Chinese New Year people =) .


Buhbye , with love , Chucky Batrisyia .

No comments:

Post a Comment